Notes for Flexirent (only on orders over $1,000 - NZ customers only):
- Step 1 - Download the application form and save it to your PC
- Step 2 - Add your item(s) to your shopping bag and then proceed to the checkout
- Step 3 - Create an account (or login if you already have one)
- Step 4 - Complete the checkout details ensuring you select the "Flexirent" option as your payment option
- Step 5 - Complete the Flexirent application form and email it to email@example.com or fax to 0800 444 860 (note you can call Flexirent on 0800 444 827).
- Step 6 - Your order will be processed once we receive confirmation from Flexirent that your application has been approved -
allow 48-72 hours for this to occur.
- Note - As our standard terms are payment prior to shipping the goods, the customer agrees to sign the Flexirent release for payment to SMIFU immediately upon approval by all parties to proceed with the order.
High magnification standard zoom lens specifically for digital SLR's that accept EF-S lenses with 35cm minimum focus distance at all zoom focal lengths.
To meet user demands for a fast EF-S zoom lens, Canon has specially designed a new lens with a large aperture of f/2.8 for select Canon Digital SLR cameras. The large circular aperture produces a shallow depth-of-field, creating background blur that draws attention to the photographic subject. The lens construction includes UD and aspherical elements, which deliver impressive image quality throughout the entire zoom range. Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for camera movement so that the image appears steady on the image plane, ensuring clear, crisp images, even in dim light. With a Ring-type USM, inner focusing and new AF algorithms, this lens achieves autofocus quickly and quietly, and with full-time mechanical manual focusing, manually adjusting the focus is possible even in AF mode.